Thursday, February 11, 2016

In Memory

Hi all,

Normally I don't share too much of my personal life on this blog, after all, that is not the purpose of this blog. However, today marks the birthday of our youngest son, Tim, he would have been 37 today. He died four and a half years ago. Tim was an artist and we've been blessed with several of his pieces. So, in memory of Tim I'm sharing a few of his artworks. The final piece title "I'm Late." won him one of the top pen and ink artists of the world. He was nominated by his piers. Enjoy!


And Finally a picture of Tim 8 months before his passing to heaven.

Love you, son and I'll see you again in the Lord's precious timing.

6 comments:

  1. How precious to share your memory of your son and what a memorial. Thank you for sharing the beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great things to have as reminders of your son. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful artwork! I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing talent. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his work, especially "I'm late." His artwork is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepest sympathies. It never gets easier.

    ReplyDelete